- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Entry level
- Total Years Experience : 2 to 4 years
- Career Level: Others
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
Prospect Acquisition is one of the largest investments in Amex Global Consumer Service Group (GCSG) and as part of the Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) Digital Acquisition team, you will be responsible for supporting the development of our digital paid media products, capabilities and marketing programs to support our global markets and help drive our acquisition growth. The role will focus on paid search and be responsible for globalizing our paid search platforms, enabling Global markets to utilize it to help drive their acquisition growth targets. The Analyst will report into the Manager of Digital Acquisition Channel Design and will be part of EDA within GCSG. EDA creates central, scalable marketing solutions across core areas, partnering with GCSG markets and help enable them to accelerate growth.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Actively manage Paid Search campaigns to drive customer acquisition in key Amex markets.
- Understand campaign KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions
- Collaborate with analytics team and other key partners to successfully execute PPC/SEM marketing plans
- Own day-to-day pacing and optimization efforts across multiple search accounts
- Lead all campaign reporting and development of insights
- Regularly communicate campaign performance to senior stakeholders in local markets and other central teams
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the program and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience and proven track record of successfully managing PPC/SEM campaigns across Google, Yahoo/Bing
- Personal Accountability and driving results – delivering weekly and monthly performance reports are second nature
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
- Robust Data Analysis skills and a deep understanding of SEM KPIs.
- Experience of managing large budgets in a target-driven environment
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills
- A self-starter who owns their business is able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Search Ads 360, Microsoft Ads and Google Ads platforms
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.