Experience Level :Internship
- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Internship
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
TD Asset Management (TDAM), a member of TD Bank Financial Group, is a leading North American investment manager offering progressive investment solutions to both institutional and individual investors. For over two decades, the organization has established competitive market positions in active, quantitative and passive portfolio management. As of December 31, 2019, TDAM and its affiliates manage over $393 billion in assets on behalf of pension, insurance, endowment/foundation and corporate clients, as well as high-net worth clients and retail mutual funds.
In attaining this client commitment, TDAM has built one of Canada’s largest and most respected investment management and research teams with more than 140 Portfolio Managers, Associate Portfolio Managers, Traders and Analysts.
The Analyst, Marketing Intelligence & Analytics, is a key partner to the External Distribution team, supporting the growth and retention objectives of the firm through providing best in class research and analytics. The role provides opportunities to interact with different teams and to learn about all aspects of the sales cycle and client journey. It also offers unparalleled exposure within an industry leading investment management firm and preparation for a solid career in the financial industry.
- As a member of the Marketing Intelligence & Analytics team you will be responsible for:
- Build client, prospect and competitor intelligence packages that synthesize large amounts of information and data from various sources
- Engage key stakeholders from different teams to identify and evaluate potential opportunities that support the firm’s strategic priorities
- Conduct and present market research in various mediums including written research reports, summaries, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to add value for internal/external stakeholders
- Lead ad-hoc projects as required. Past projects include: fee analysis, product positioning analysis, client segmentation, new product proposal, etc.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment, on multiple tasks
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet multiple deadlines and prioritize activities
- Exhibit particularly strong attention to detail along with exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships across teams and other areas of the firm
- Must be results-oriented and dedicated to high standards
- Ability to take initiative and employ critical thinking
- Able to adapt quickly to change and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Have a university degree and the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or other relevant financial industry courses/industry experience
- Exhibit a keen interest in and knowledge of the Canadian investment management industry; knowledge of the Canadian pension industry is an asset
- A desire to continuously learn and improve, particularly related to industry and investment knowledge.
- Advanced user in MS Office Suite, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- The Analyst, Marketing Intelligence & Analytics, is a key partner to the External Distribution team, supporting the growth and retention objectives of the firm through providing best in class research and analytics. The role provides opportunities to interact with different teams and to learn about all aspects of the sales cycle and client journey. It also offers unparalleled exposure within an industry leading investment management firm and preparation for a solid career in the financial industry.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!