Radio field:Option 1
Multiple Select field:Option 2, Option 3
We are looking for cryptography engineers to work on various aspects of IoTeX blockchain technologies, with emphasis on the design, analysis and implementation of innovative and efficient cryptographic algorithms and protocols that improve on the scalability, security and privacy of existing blockchain methodologies and pave the way for securing a wide range of Internet of Things (IoT) applications with IoTex blockchains.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
- Master’s or PhD in cryptography, mathematics, computer science, or related fields
- Solid background in cryptographic algorithms and protocols such as elliptic curve cryptography, digital signature, commitment scheme, zero-knowledge proof, secure multiparty computation, etc.
- Experience designing novel cryptographic primitives and protocols
- Experience drafting and validating security specification and proofs
- Experience implementing cryptographic primitives and protocols in various platforms using C/C++, Golang or Python
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: 41 Washington National Pike, Bethesda, Maryland 20817, United States
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : *********
- Total Years Experience : *********
- Radio field: Option 1
- Multiple Select field: Option 2, Option 3
- Checkbox Field: Option 2, Option 4, Option 5
- Text Area Field: 8am-5pm