- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Associate
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
Pulse is a startup based in San Francisco, building a crowdsourced knowledge marketplace for C-Suite Technology executives and the vendors that work with them. With over 10,000 C-Suite execs already on the Pulse platform and hundreds being added on a daily basis, Pulse is set to change how B2B marketing is done today. Companies like Salesforce, Microsoft, Okta and Dialpad already rely on Pulse to turbocharge their strategy, content and marketing teams on a daily basis and as we build out this team, we are excited about what the future holds.
About the Role
Pulse is looking for an analytical and creative marketer to manage our lead acquisition campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a perfect mix of right and left brain for creative ideation and strategy, and technical prowess and execution. The role will report directly to the CMO and includes ownership of key paid advertising channels including paid social, SEM, display, programmatic, native, and email.
- Experience with paid social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Deep understanding and experience with programmatic media buying and display marketing to highly targeted audiences
- Extensive search/PPC (Pay Per Click) experience
- Strong analytical background and ability to critically analyze and leverage performance data to measure and optimize campaign performance
- Experience with strategy development to drive relevant traffic to the company web properties
- Skilled in audience segmentation and persona targeting
- 3+ years working for a technology company in a similar role
- This role is remote but will report directly to the team in SF
To apply, please reach out to our CMO, Ras Gill-Boulos at [email protected] with your resume.