- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Mid-Senior level
- Total Years Experience : 5 to 10 years
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
Who we are looking for:
Due to growth and expansion, EVBox is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in New York City and help them accelerate the transition toward a zero-emission future.
You will report to the Head of Marketing & Growth – North America and will be leading a wide variety of digital marketing activities with a focus on developing, implementing, and managing campaigns that promote EVBox and its charging solutions to specific target audiences. You will play a major role in driving qualitative website traffic and acquiring leads/customers as well as enhancing the company brand awareness in North America within the digital space.
- Map and create the optimal digital customer journey that effectively attracts targeted leads and transition them from being strangers to customers and brand advocates.
- Design, build and optimize integrated marketing funnel strategies in order to grow and scale our business in North America through customer acquisition and lead nurturing.
- Lead traffic to the American website and landing pages through SEA — paid advertising like Google Adwords or PPC (Pay-per-Click advertising).
- Develop strategic email marketing campaigns and strive to continuously grow our in-target mailing lists.
- Design and regularly deliver digital newsletters to leads and partners providing engaging updates and including call-to-actions.
- Work closely with the content and design teams to produce copy and visually appealing content and digital sales enablement collateral and materials that are relevant and customized for each digital channel and segment.
- Partner closely with the Digital Marketing team to optimize SEO for the North America website.
- Define KPIs and milestones to support sales objectives in North America and strive to meet or exceed targets.
- Regularly measure and track digital marketing performance, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), optimize expenses and performance based on these insights, and provide clear reports to management.
- Strategize social media presence drafting, managing, and populating social media platforms with valuable, creative, and effective North America-focused content.
- Evaluate needed tools and third-party services that can effectively ensure customers have a seamless digital experience with our brand and ultimately contribute to sales goals.
- Identify and share digital trends, insights, and ideas to create best-in-class digital campaigns for product launches while promoting clear cross-functional collaboration.
- Support EVBox partner program by engaging with company partners to develop joint in-budget digital marketing initiatives that can strengthen our local market presence and the partnership relationship.
- Establish digital partnerships (e.g. with category associations/organizations) to increase target audience and drive revenue growth while increasing our brand awareness and thought leadership.
As the role is heavily focused on coordinating with many different internal and external stakeholders, proactivity, determination, and excellent interpersonal skills are a must. On top of this, the Digital Marketing Manager should have exceptional analytical skills and should be able to adopt effective organizational methods in order to work on multiple projects simultaneously and facilitate communications. Overall, the Digital Marketing Manager should be willing to make a lasting impact and see weaknesses as an opportunity to personally contribute to lead generation, customer experience, and North America performance through continuous improvements.
Qualification and experience:
- Minimum BA/BS degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Acquisition, or related.
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with data-driven thinking.
- Organized and able to independently set milestones and meet deadlines.
- A continuous learner, passionate about acquisition marketing.
- A multi-faceted approach and goal-oriented mindset.
- Working knowledge of campaigns, conversion funnels, and A/B testing.
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, self-confidence, and approachability — great team player but able to get things done on your own.
- Solid computer skills (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Demonstrable experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, MailChimp, website management platforms, and other relevant digital tools at a significant scale.
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results — a “let’s make it happen” attitude.
- Experience in B2B digital marketing and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) are a plus.
Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family. Our values are integrity and sustainability, innovation and curiosity, inspiration and team pride.
We’d love for you to join us on this journey!