Experience Level :Internship
- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Internship
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
If we’re going to work together, let us first introduce ourselves – because we are proud of our team at FedEx Express Canada. You know us as a global transportation company – and we’ve shipped some pretty interesting things over the years like part of the ship’s hull of the Titanic, a windmill, race cars, a helicopter, the shark from Jaws and a lot of panda bears who get their own chartered airplane!
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate advertising and promotional campaigns supporting all Op-Cos.
- Drive acquisition and business growth through targeted/tactical content and marketing communications.
- Lead and execute the brand/reputation strategy.
- Prepare creative briefs and work closely with external agencies to oversee the development and execution of advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online, and out-of-home.
- Develop fiscal go-to-market plan(s) for Communications team.
- Build strong relationships and work closely with internal teams, local and global, to ensure consistent messaging and coordination of efforts across all promotional activities.
- Prepare and negotiate agency contracts.
- Utilize market and consumer insights to evaluate business on an ongoing basis, identifying issues, developing solutions and recommending action plans.
- Track and measure campaign performance to understand customer and market opportunities to drive business growth.
- Regularly connect with global and US marketing counterparts to leverage promotions and activities that can be replicated in Canadian market.
- Strong strategic thinker with a proven track record of developing, managing and executing high-impact, results-oriented campaigns.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an ability to write clear, concise creative briefs, and guide the development of effective campaigns.
- Media savvy. Strong understanding and experience with multiple mediums including mass, digital marketing and social media.
- Ability to plan, organize and work concurrently on multiple initiatives.
- Ability to frame analysis, identify insights and determine how those insights might affect business strategy.
- Comfortable communicating and presenting across all levels of an organization in written and oral forms.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and comfort level interacting with and leading cross functional teams to ensure business owners’ communication needs are implemented effectively.
- Experience managing a budget in excess of $4M.
So what do you need to do all of this? How about…
- A university degree, preferably in marketing
- A minimum of four years marketing experience
- Experience with and a passion for executing marketing campaigns
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx:
- A competitive salary and incentives.
- A progressive benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and pension.
- A Career Investment Fund with up to $5k a year for programs or tuition reimbursement.
- Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities.
- Discounted FedEx services – flights, hotels, entertainment and car rentals.
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work.
We don’t expect you to deliver any helicopters or pandas, but if you can deliver on this exciting job opportunity, please attach your updated resume when applying. We thank all applicants and we will contact you directly – by email, not by FedEx – if selected for an interview.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!