- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Associate
- Total Years Experience : 5 to 10 years
- Career Level: Others
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
As a Marketing Specialist, you’ll be working collaboratively with the Houston Chronicle and San Antonio marketing, circulation, operations, editorial, cross-marketing teams, as wells as technical stakeholders across Hearst Media Group to increase subscription sales, improve retention / reduce churn and grow overall consumer revenue.
- Support marketing efforts of the commercial organization through the development of brochures, handouts, PowerPoint presentations, etc. as necessary
- Manage all subscriber communications including general email notifications, billing statements, rate increase notifications, various B2B events to consumers, etc.
- Maintain the subscriber e-store; create, develop and promote store items when relevant
- Develop all POP sales collateral materials
- Create and schedule carrier recruitment ads; schedule ROP ads as needed
- Plan, promote and oversee subscriber appreciation events
- Support, as needed, communication for
- Generate and produce weekly/monthly reports for B2C KPIs
- Monitor and report on consumer engagement levels
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop marketing campaigns
- Assist with Marketing plan collaborations with local Retailers/Advertisers for new consumer sales opportunities (Single Copy, Home Delivery, Kiosk Sales, etc.)
- Assist with development of consumer sales promotions, contests, etc. for HCMG publications
- Assist field sales supervision with the review & improvement of existing sales & marketing campaigns (crew, kiosk, SCI, etc.)
- Submit and track projects through the internal creative process to ensure timely completion
- Work with internal designers to develop graphics that are appealing and brand-compliant
- Collect data, content and photography to support development of marketing materials
- Update existing marketing materials to ensure accuracy and brand compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in subscriber acquisition marketing;
- 5+ years as a marketing specialist from a subscription-based business;
- Excellent collaborative management skills;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proven ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks;
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline-driven environment;
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Expertise in email marketing platforms, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud and customer data platforms such as Blueconic preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of different people internally and externally.