Experience Level :Internship
- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Internship
- Career Level: Manager
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
Saatchi & Saatchi Toronto is looking for a SEM Specialist to join our team!
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum 1+ years Paid Search experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Strong technical SEM background & proven track record in paid search engine optimization.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex data in simple terms.
- Strong project management skills – ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Assisting the manger with day-to-day supervision of client paid search and analytics programs including strategic approach, recommendations and performance.
- Provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying key messages or value propositions and the best means to communicate them.
- Conduct keyword research, build keyword lists, analyze search volume and competition to provide campaign recommendations.
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns, including bid optimization, landing page optimization, analyzing search query reports, and creating ad copy.
- Analyze effectiveness of a/b testing and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies.
- Create paid search reports, analyzing campaign performance along with optimization recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends.
- Assist in recommending and executing strategies in support of client goals.
- Interface and present to clients on a regular basis.
- Utilize SEM tools such as Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics and Bing Ads.
We will review all applications, however due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Thanks to all for applying, we look forward to connecting!
Saatchi & Saatchi Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our best work with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.