Experience Level :Executive
Total Years Experience :More Than 10 years
- Salary Offer: ********* CAD ********* Month
- Experience Level : Executive
- Total Years Experience : More Than 10 years
- Career Level: Executive
- Salary Type: Annual
- Gender: Male
Ro helps you connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Ro powers three digital health clinics: Roman: men’s health ( getroman.com ), Rory: women’s health ( hellorory.com ) and Zero: fighting addiction ( quitwithzero.com ).
We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.
This role will lead the Marketing team which includes Ro’s brand, consumer insights, social, and creative functions. You will ensure we are telling a consistent healthcare story that highlights core messages around safety, transparency, access, continuity of care, and innovation (STACI) and continues to strengthen our brand across every interaction.
The VP of Marketing is a new role within the organization that will require a diverse set of skills and experience in the marketing/creative/brand realm. You will report directly to our co-founder and Chief Digital Officer.
Who are you? Great question, you have such good questions. You are creative, strategic, and have experience building deep, cross functional relationships to help enable a productive flow of work. You’re comfortable with ambiguity, working on tight timelines, and nurturing a team to perform at an incredibly high level. You thrive in an environment where collaboration is required and you can coach your team to do the same.
You are also comfortable with business metrics, optimization, and working in a quantitative and results-driven organization. You’re always thoughtful about what our brand says and that our messaging ladders up to something bigger, but you aren’t precious about brand in a way that slows down the pace of the business . You believe that in many ways, “brand marketing” is the manifestation of the creative and messaging that’s used across direct response and performance marketing channels. You feel a deep sense of ownership around the overall success of Ro.
Most importantly, you are someone who believes in changing the healthcare system. You believe in the power of a brand to not just represent a company’s values but also to help reach its mission of becoming a patient’s first call.
What You’ll Do
- Help set the medium/long term strategic vision of the Marketing function at Ro, socializing this vision widely
- Collaborate daily with Growth and Communications leadership, building a shared understanding of priorities and needs across the teams
- Manage the Marketing budget for asset creation, production, and overall resourcing, staying close to Finance on cadence/timing of spend
- Establish campaign metrics to track performance and provide input for ongoing campaign development and planning
- Help formalize the Customer Insights function at Ro, providing guidance and best practices to the team
- Work in lock-step with Growth and Communications Leadership to establish integrated marketing campaigns and executions across the our suite of direct response channels
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure alignment, clear communication, seamless integration, and timely execution of campaign deliverables across all channels (social, CRM, TV, audio, print, OOH, etc)
- Empathetic towards other teams and their competing priorities
- Serve as a thought partners across the Creative and Insights function, making sure we continue to raise the bar across messaging, design, and asset creation
- Grow/nurture a talented, high-performance Marketing team helping mentor, give feedback, and set a career path with your direct reports
What You Bring To The Team
- 12+ years of experience in the marketing/brand/insights/creative function
- Deep experience in brand and creative strategy, new product launches, and national ad campaigns
- Comfortable collaborating across multiple teams in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- Strong proofreading, copy editing, and creative development experience
- Experience connector of insights, performance metrics, creative direction, and market research to develop a high level strategy for the team
- History of bringing large-scale, integration campaign executions to life across multiple mediums and channels
- Proven track record of developing frameworks and workflows that enable the team to achieve peak performance
- Deep understanding of how our messaging cadence should be best optimized for performance and brand building across digital and OOH channels, particularly TVExperience using qualitative and quantitative inputs understand our current and future patients
- Management experience of teams of 5+ in across marketing/creative roles
- Keen eye for visual design
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easily understood and thoughtful manner both within the company and to the external world
- Passion for building the future of healthcare
Benefits + Perks
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
WE ARE RO
Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.