We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- These figures are only a guide, as actual rates of pay may vary, depending on the employer and where people live.
- Salaries for junior designers may start at around £14,000 a year.
- With experience, earnings may rise to around £25,000-£40,000.
- Senior designers in a creative director role may earn up to £65,000.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Grapphic Design or similar role
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact, address to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Address: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Salary Offer: *********
- Experience Level : *********
- Total Years Experience : *********
- Radio field: Option 2
- Multiple Select field: Option 2, Option 3
- Checkbox Field: Option 1, Option 4, Option 5
- Text Area Field: 8am-5pm